TiRioN Guild

We are a family of fun and loving MMORPG players. Help will be there for those who asked for and justice will be face for those who invade the family.

Whats with weddings in PW?!

tritina
    Admin

Whats with weddings in PW?!

Post  tritina on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:43 am

i come from the pool of gamers who started out by playing games like helbreath and dragon raja.. ( all chars look the same , only 2 chars available> wr and mage.warior has 1 type of attack called Swing sword at enemy while mages have some skills that can kill them if they not carefull ( yea back during those day u can get hit by your own spells!) Shocked that was circa 1999~2000

along the way mmorpgs added so many things woot.. graphics became 3 d , the mobs actualy look scary,and the server deosnt crash if 10 mages pool at town centre and spam skills Very Happy ( yup those days u can set skills off anywhere at all including town centre pig )oh and maps became bigger then 100 steps across and 50 steps down heheheh...

BUT! i totaly cant understand this marriage thingy! yea it existed in other games too but in PW its like a obsession!every1 is wife or husband to some1( and this some1 hasnt been online like a year but they still married kk.. Suspect )deos love really exist between those people?! and wats the point anyway? u not gona breed kids hehe!

personaly i think i got the answer though.. its a elaborate scam to keep people attached to the game by instilling a SENSE of emotional closeness to some1 else thus making this emotion get in the way if 1 party wants to quit..think bout it.. once u have ur name above some1 else it become hard to leave that person alone huh? not to mention u spent some ( alot) cash to get married in the 1st place What a Face i refuse to accept this hidden p2p system that those greedy gamemakers infuse into the brains ( of already defused brains *winkwink* ) players to fish out another 10 bucks outta thier pockets!putting this relationship responsibilities into the hands of 13 and 14 year old kids seems off to me too.. ( plus those kids are too young to ogle thier wife * winkwink*)

* ppl will either suport me on this OR

** im gona get my azz kicked ( again) Cool
    djdna
    Admin

Re: Whats with weddings in PW?!

Post  djdna on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm

tritina wrote:i come from the pool of gamers who started out by playing games like helbreath and dragon raja.. ( all chars look the same , only 2 chars available> wr and mage.warior has 1 type of attack called Swing sword at enemy while mages have some skills that can kill them if they not carefull ( yea back during those day u can get hit by your own spells!) Shocked that was circa 1999~2000

along the way mmorpgs added so many things woot.. graphics became 3 d , the mobs actualy look scary,and the server deosnt crash if 10 mages pool at town centre and spam skills Very Happy ( yup those days u can set skills off anywhere at all including town centre pig )oh and maps became bigger then 100 steps across and 50 steps down heheheh...

BUT! i totaly cant understand this marriage thingy! yea it existed in other games too but in PW its like a obsession!every1 is wife or husband to some1( and this some1 hasnt been online like a year but they still married kk.. Suspect )deos love really exist between those people?! and wats the point anyway? u not gona breed kids hehe!

personaly i think i got the answer though.. its a elaborate scam to keep people attached to the game by instilling a SENSE of emotional closeness to some1 else thus making this emotion get in the way if 1 party wants to quit..think bout it.. once u have ur name above some1 else it become hard to leave that person alone huh? not to mention u spent some ( alot) cash to get married in the 1st place What a Face i refuse to accept this hidden p2p system that those greedy gamemakers infuse into the brains ( of already defused brains *winkwink* ) players to fish out another 10 bucks outta thier pockets!putting this relationship responsibilities into the hands of 13 and 14 year old kids seems off to me too.. ( plus those kids are too young to ogle thier wife * winkwink*)

* ppl will either suport me on this OR

** im gona get my azz kicked ( again) Cool

chills chills baby

tritina
    Admin

Post  tritina on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 am

zzz dna got nothing to say? ( for the 1st time.!) Surprised
    djdna
    Admin

Post  djdna on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:08 am